Are you a fully qualified KS1 Teacher who is looking for a new challenge from January 2021?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a well-respected school in Hitchin, Hertfordshire?
Class Education are looking for a fully qualified teacher to work within KS1 2 days a week from January 2021.
*** Year 1 Class Teacher
*** Part Time (2 days per week)
*** Hitchin, Hertfordshire
*** January 2021 start
*** Permanent / Fixed term contract
*** ‘Good’ Ofsted
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- A creative and inspiring teacher with a natural love of learning
- A reliable, well-organised team player with good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, positive, and up to the challenge
- Committed to inclusive practice
- Committed to nurturing children
The school can offer the successful candidate:
- The opportunity to join a well-respected school with established links in the local community and external agencies
- A supportive leadership team and SENCO committed to supporting staff in developing learning for all children
- A team of friendly and supportive staff, with qualified and experienced teaching assistant support
- Friendly, well-motivated children who enjoy learning
- A highly involved governing body
- A culture of continual professional development
How to apply
If you would like more information about this role then please contact Katherine at Class Education on (phone number removed)