Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant who is looking for a local position in Hertfordshire?
Are you available to start work immediately?
Class Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Stevenage to start in February 2019 until at least July 2019.
*** Teaching Assistant
*** Stevenage, Hertfordshire
*** £70 - £90 per day PAYE
*** Immediate start
*** Level 2 or Level 3 qualification ideally required
The lovely 2 form entry multicultural and diverse school provides an excellent education to the children who attend whilst also offering a strong leadership team to support staff throughout the school. The children enjoy achieving success through support and high-quality teaching from a committed group of staff. They offer a broad, balanced curriculum where opportunities for pupils to take responsibility for their own learning are created. This is a fantastic place to work and to feel part of an excellent team that makes a real difference to the education of children.
The Headteacher of this forward-thinking school are keen to appoint a Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching assistant to work throughout all primary year groups.
- Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant who has previous experience supporting students in one to one and group settings
- You must be passionate and hard working who has experience taking groups of students for intervention and boosters
- You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning
- You will be supporting students across KS1 and KS2, both within the classroom as a general TA and outside the classroom with student who require extra support and attention
Why work with Class Education -
- Personal and Friendly service with a dedicated consultant who will work one to one with you
- Competitive pay rates paid PAYE not via costly umbrella schemes which means you earn more!
- Hassel free registration procedure
- Email confirmation with all booking information
- Easy electronic Time Sheets that we look after for you
How to apply
If you would like more information on this position, then please contact Katherine at Class Education now on 01462 659913 or Katherine@class-education.co.uk for a confidential conversation