About the school:
We are seeking Two Teaching Assistants to work within a small independant co-educational , prepartory school located in London. The school has been established for over 50 years and has calm structured environment in which children develop a love for learning.
About the vacancies:
We are seeking Two Teaching assistants one to work within a float position and the other for a Reception class. Both position are full time working 8am to 4pm.
- To be a positive role model for children, promoting good behaviour.
- To establish and maintain effective working relationships with pupils, parents, staff and members of the school community.
- preparing work/resources, administration tasks, classroom displays, clearing and tidying etc. This will also include working with both small groups and individuals on focused tasks.
- To support children using equipment and materials in the classroom.
- To work on a one-to-one basis with pupils of all abilities
- Support children’s play activities - listening and talking to children, engaging in child initiated games and role play, scaffolding sharing and cooperation.
- To support learning in all areas including literacy, phonics, numeracy, practical activities, craft projects and topic based focus activities.
To be considered for the position:
- Must hold a minimum of Level 3 Early Years qualification.
- Previous experience working within either a day nursery , preschool or primary school.
- Previous EYFS experience.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication.