Teacher of Religious Studies – September 2019 start – 1-year fixed term contract - £120 – £200 per day PAYE – Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Class Education are working with an innovative and ambitious school that are seeking to recruit a Teacher of Religious Studies to join their energetic Religious Education department.
- Head of Religious Studies
- Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- September 2019 start
- 1 Year fixed term contract with the view to a permanent contract
- MPS/UPS + TLR
- Must hold QTS and have experience teaching within the UK
About the Role –
- This school is looking for a Religious Education Teacher (RE) who is available from September 2019
- The school is looking for an enthusiastic and committed RE teacher to work as part of a friendly, successful and hardworking RE department.
- The school is looking for an outstanding colleague, with a good relevant degree (i.e. related to Religious Studies, Theology, or Philosophy).
- The teacher must hold QTS
- The teacher will need to be able to teach RE in KS3 and KS4. The ability and willingness to teach KS5 is helpful but not essential.
- In return the successful candidate can expect to continue their CPD and have regular management support.
How to apply -
If you would like more information on this position, then please contact Class Education now for a confidential conversation
Why work for Class Education -
- Personal and Friendly service with a dedicated consultant who will work one to one with you
- Competitive pay rates paid PAYE not via costly umbrella schemes which means you earn more!
- Hassel free registration procedure
- Email confirmation with all booking information
- Easy electronic Time Sheets that we look after for you