Teacher of Mathematics - Hitchin, Hertfordshire - 'Outstanding' Secondary School - Permanent Role – September 2021 start - MPS/UPS - Suitable for NQTs
Are you a well-qualified, enthusiastic, and outstanding individual looking to work as part of a successful Mathematics department?
Are you able to teach Mathematics across KS3, KS5 and KS5 plus Edexcel Mathematics at both GCSE and A Level?
Do you have the ability to teach KS3 Computing? (not essential)
Class Education are working in partnership with this 'Outstanding' Hitchin Secondary School who are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Mathematics from September 2021.
- Teacher of Mathematics
- September 2021 start
- Permanent position
- 'Outstanding' Ofsted
- NQTs welcome to apply
- School hiring due to expansion of the Mathematic department
This school is a very successful 11-18, friendly, over-subscribed, all ability Academy school that is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. With 1250 students on roll, including a Sixth Form of 280, they are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about education to join the school at an exciting time in the school’s development.
The school can off the right candidate –
- Excellent professional development and guidance, with a highly effective and supportive CPD programme. Courses include a full NQT programme delivered in conjunction with Herts for Learning, NQT +1 courses, Middle leader training, Aspiring Senior Leader course and NPQML and NPQSL courses.
- An opportunity to be part of our expanding Teaching Alliance, both delivering and receiving support with colleagues.
- Excellent induction, with staff wellbeing as a priority.
- Students who want to achieve their best and be involved in developing their learning.
- Sixth Form teaching as part of the Hitchin Post 16 consortium which includes the 3 secondary schools in the town.
- A school located in the heart of the market town of Hitchin, 30 miles north of London
For more information on the school and role please contact Class Education today