Teacher of History - Hitchin, Hertfordshire - 'Outstanding' Secondary School - Permanent Role - September 2021 - MPS/UPS - Suitable for NQTs
Are you a well-qualified, enthusiastic, and outstanding individual looking to work as part of our successful History department?
Would you like to join a History department that is hiring due to expansion?
Can you teach History across KS3, KS4 and KS5 and offer AQA History at GCSE and Edexcel History at A Level?
Class Education are working in partnership with this 'Outstanding' Hitchin Secondary School who are seeking to appoint a Teacher of History from September 2021. Ability to deliver an additional Humanities subject is also desirable.
- Teacher of History
- September 2021 start
- Permanent position
- 'Outstanding' Ofsted
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Ability to deliver an additional Humanities subject is desirable but not essential
This school is a very successful 11-18, friendly, over-subscribed, all ability Academy school that is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. With 1250 students on roll, including a Sixth Form of 280, they are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about education to join the school at an exciting time in the school’s development.
The school can off the right candidate –
- Excellent professional development and guidance, with a highly effective and supportive CPD programme. Courses include a full NQT programme delivered in conjunction with Herts for Learning, NQT +1 courses, Middle leader training, Aspiring Senior Leader course and NPQML and NPQSL courses.
- An opportunity to be part of our expanding Teaching Alliance, both delivering and receiving support with colleagues.
- Excellent induction, with staff wellbeing as a priority.
- Students who want to achieve their best and be involved in developing their learning.
- Sixth Form teaching as part of the Hitchin Post 16 consortium which includes the 3 secondary schools in the town.
- A school located in the heart of the market town of Hitchin, 30 miles north of London
For more information on the school and role please contact Class Education today