This exceptional and Ofsted "Outstanding" rated school which located in the Hertfordshire, is a high achieving, non-selective academy which offers a high quality broad education experience, in a well ordered, supportive environment. The school offers both day and boarding education to students aged 11-18. This school exists solely and entirely to provide a safe learning environment in which their students can flourish academically, socially and personally.
"Their most recent Ofsted inspection (in September 2014) rated them as Outstanding in every category and whilst it is a great cause for celebration, it is no cause for them to rest on their laurels and they will continue to aim higher."
English Teacher position:
- September 2019 start date
- Full Time
- 1 Year maternity cover
- Initially on a supply basis with the potential to become a fixed term contract for the right candidate
- Salary dependent on experience and current payscale
The successful English Teacher should:
• Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
• Be able to teach English at KS3, KS4 and KS5
• Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills.
• Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfil their potential.
• Be able to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and Learning strategies.
We can offer you as a English Teacher:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Hassle free registration
• Professional and friendly service
• P.A.Y.E payment of wages (not via expensive umbrella schemes!! Please call for further information)
• Daily/ Long term and permanent roles
Contact us at Class Education and send an updated CV to avoid missing out. Applications are welcome from both newly qualified and experienced English teachers.
If you are unsuccessful we will consider you for other positions and we are also currently looking for English teachers to join the local supply pool to work on a day to day, short term and long term basis.
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Class Education is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.