This Ofsted "Good" rated school which located in the Hertfordshire, is a high achieving, non-selective academy which offers a high quality broad education experience, in a well ordered, supportive environment. This school exists solely and entirely to provide a safe learning environment in which their students can flourish academically, socially and personally.
English Teacher position:
- September 2019 start date
- Full Time or Part Time
- Initially on a supply basis with the potential to become a fixed term contract for the right candidate
- Salary dependent on experience and current payscale
The successful English Teacher should:
• Be a qualified teacher with QTS or equivalent
• Be able to teach English at KS3, KS4 and Key Stage 5 would be an advantage but not essential
• Have excellent inter-personal and organisational skills.
• Be an effective classroom practitioner with strong behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfil their potential.
• Be able to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and Learning strategies.
We can offer you as a English Teacher:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Hassle free registration
• Professional and friendly service
• P.A.Y.E payment of wages (not via expensive umbrella schemes!! Please call for further information)
• Daily/ Long term and permanent roles
Contact us at Class Education and send an updated CV to avoid missing out. Applications are welcome from both newly qualified and experienced English teachers.
If you are unsuccessful we will consider you for other positions and we are also currently looking for English teachers to join the local supply pool to work on a day to day, short term and long term basis.
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Class Education is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.