Class Education is currently working with a small Academic Trust that is looking to appoint a Full Time Teacher of Science EBD. You will be working with children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties. This position presents a great opportunity to work within a setting that offers children the care and support they need to flourish. The trust has strong beliefs that the journey they offer to the children will change their lives!
• Start Date September 2021
• Full - Time
• EBD experience preferred but not essential
• Working within Key Stage 3 & 4 setting
• Additional benefits package available
• MPS £25,714 - £36,961 + SEN Allowance
• Should you have particular additional skills/passion with certain areas, this could also be explored with you
They are looking for a Teacher of Science EBD with a desire to make a difference but also wish to have the chance of personal development within this setting. areas.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions, or if you would like to register. We offer a very generous referral scheme worth £150, so if you know any Teachers of Science EBD that might be interested then please call us for further information on this.