Class Education are working with a lovely North Hertfordshire village primary school and are seeking a passionate, committed Reception Teacher. This wonderful OfSted ‘Good’ rated school has a warm, friendly community feel. The ethos of this Church of England school helps individuals to be respected and their strengths nurtured. As a community the school have a shared vision for aiming high in all they do to inspire life-long learning.
The position will run from April until July with the potential of being extended until September.
- Excellent opportunity to work in a village school environment
- Experience not essential
- A chance to develop learning activities which stimulate positive models of enquiry, reflection, challenge and innovation.
Why work for Class Education
- Personal and Friendly service with a dedicated consultant who will work one to one with you
- Competitive pay rates paid PAYE not via costly umbrella schemes which means you earn more!
- Hassel free registration procedure
- Email confirmation with all booking information
- Easy electronic Time Sheets that we look after for you
- £150 referral scheme.
For more information on the above position or any other assistance please contact us. Class Education also offer a very generous 'Referral Scheme' worth £150 to you when you introduce Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Nursery Practitioners or Cover Supervisors to us. For more details on our referral scheme and any additional help please call 01462 659913 for a friendly service or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.