Class Education is currently working with a warm and friendly school rated “GOOD” by OFSTED and located within Stevenage in Hertfordshire. We are actively looking to help them recruit a Primary Teacher with the ability to engage and nature their enthusiastic and friendly children. This presents an excellent opportunity to work within a fantastic and high achieving school.
- January 2019 Start Date
- Full Time (Possibly Part- Time)
- Maternity Cover
- November to April
- Key Stage 2
We are looking for a Primary Teacher with a passion to inspire and teach the next generation and that have a flexible, hard-working and positive attitude. You must as a Primary Teacher have one of the following qualifications: Qualified Teacher Status, QTLS or Relevant Overseas Teaching Qualification, we also welcome Newly Qualified Teachers.
As a Primary Teacher Class Education can offer you the following:
• Personal and Friendly Service
• Competitive rates and paid PAYE not via costly umbrella schemes which means you earn more.
• Hassle Free Registration procedure
• Email Confirmation of Bookings with relevant information
• Daily and Long-Term Positions
• Easy electronic Time Sheets (We look after this for you)
• Excellent Referral Scheme
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions, or if you would like to register. We offer a very generous referral scheme worth £150, so if you know any Primary Teachers that might be interested then please call us for further information on this.