Following one of their teachers being promoted to a Deputy Headship, a fantastic opportunity has arisen as KS1 Class Teacher. They will have high expectations and provide the best opportunities possible for their pupils. The position will be fixed-term initially until the end of the academic year.
The class has a full-time Teaching Assistant to support the learning of all pupils, as well as a a full-time 1:1 Learning Support Assistant to support a child with additional needs.
Their new Class Teacher will be:
- An excellent role model to inspire and motivate
- Skilled in high quality teaching
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Experienced in tailoring learning to individual needs
- Passionate about equality and equity
- Reflective in their own practice
In return they can offer you:
- The opportunity to work as part of a team that is committed to ensuring the best possible start for all children
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children with a love of learning, and their school community
- A committed staff and governing body
- Opportunities for professional development to ensure your success
- A parent community that is very supportive of the school and its aims
For more information on the above position or any other assistance please contact us. Class Education also offer a very generous 'Referral Scheme' worth £150 to you when you introduce Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Nursery Practitioners or Cover Supervisors to us. For more details on our referral scheme and any additional help please call today.