This Primary School where the provision of outstanding academic excellence is their indispensable central goal. They are looking to appoint a full-time Primary Teacher to work within key stage 2. This primary school offers a warm, friendly and supportive environment for both its students and teachers. This a fantastic opportunity not to be missed. The children that attend this school are a delight to teach.
Primary Teacher Key Stage 2:
• September 2019 start date
• Full Time
• Temporary with the potential to become permanent
• Lovely School
• Teaching within Key Stage 2
• Very Competitive pay rates (Paid P.A.Y.E and not via costly umbrella companies, which means you earn more
• £120- £200 per day then MPS/UPS dependant on candidate experience, references
The successful Primary Teacher Key Stage 2 should:
• Have QTS or equivalent qualification or relevant experience
• Be able to teach Key Stage 2
• Have good subject knowledge and strengths in all areas
• Be an effective classroom practitioner with good behaviour management and committed to ensuring all students succeed and fulfil their potential.
• Be able to demonstrate a range of innovative teaching and Learning strategies.
Contact us at Class Education today and send an updated CV to avoid missing out as the deadline is fast approaching for this primary teacher role.
Applications are welcome from Primary Teachers with all levels of experience. If you are unsuccessful we will consider you for other positions and we are also currently looking for Primary Teachers to join the local supply pool to work on a day to day, short term and long-term basis.
All Primary Teacher posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Class Education is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.