Primary Supply Teachers needed for January in Hitchin, Letchworth and Stevenage
New Year New Start!
Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking for the flexibility of supply or short-term contracts?
Do enjoy a challenging of adapting to different schools and year groups?
Class Education are a Hitchin based education specialist recruitment company that work with schools across North Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire. We have a daily need for teachers to cover sickness, training days and also short-term full-time cover.
- Primary Supply Teachers – daily supply and short-term contracts
- Variety of schools across North Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire
- EYFS, KS1 and KS2 teachers needed
- Salary based on experience between £120 - £160 per day PAYE
Primary Supply Teacher requirements:
- Hold QTS and have experience of working within school in the UK
- Have a current, in date DBS or be willing to complete a new application
- Hold a in date Safeguarding Certificate and if not be willing to undertake additional training
- Have availability for a minimum of at least 1 day a week for supply
- Be flexible and be able to adapt to different schools and locations
- Have a commitment to raising attainment
- Have outstanding behaviour management practises
Why work for Class Education:
- We have over 20 years education recruitment experience working with schools across Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire
- We only pay our teachers PAYE so you never get your hard earned money deducted by umbrella companies
- We are a small, family run business with an excellent reputation – check out our google reviews!
Click ‘Apply now’ or contact the team at Class Education on 01462 659913