The role is working for UK’s only employee owned childcare company, who encourage and empower their team members to contribute towards the decisions that we make.
We are looking for a Level 2 & Level 3 Nursery Practitioners to join an established and friendly nursery team. Work should be fun so we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy.
We have full and part time positions available and can offer flexibility in regards to work hours to suit.
To be considered:
- Must hold a relevant childcare qualification preferably Level 2 or above.
- Previous experience is an advantage.
- Possess good communication both written and verbal.
- Have a passion for working with children and your role to make difference within the industry.
- 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service
- The option to buy and sell annual leave
- Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation’
- Potential for an Employee Ownership annual tax-free cash bonus
- Annual ball, staff conferences, awards and celebrations
- Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
- Bespoke internal and external training plans
- 50% childcare discount from day one
Should you wish to apply for the role please send through your CV and we can contact you or otherwise contact Class Education 01462 659913.