We are currently seeking an outstanding Nursery Manager for a fantastic Preschool located in Bedfordshire which operates term time only.
About the Nursery:
- The nursery has been in operation for 35 and maintains high standards of early years education.
- They are a charitable not for profit organisation.
- The nursery caters for children 2 years upwards.
- OFSTED rated GOOD.
- Their mission is to be a Preschool that nurtures amazing young minds through affordable and flexible early years education.
Nursery Manager Role Information:
- We are looking for a vibrant and dynamic Nursery Manager to join the senior management team and to lead a highly qualified and experienced team.
- We are looking for an Nursery Manager with passion, motivation and drive, with excellent early years knowledge but who can also demonstrate experience as a senior manager.
- The right candidate will have a clear dedication to achieving the very best for children, staff, the setting as a whole and the wider community.
- You must share a genuine commitment to promoting the setting’s core values.
- Hours to be negotiated but this is a full time role Monday to Friday for 42 weeks of the year – term time plus 4 weeks of the 11 school holiday weeks.
Nursery Manager Benefits:
- Salary range £25,000 to £30,000 per annum, plus pension,
- Offering discounts at 200 retailers
- Free childcare.
- Professional development will be provided and management development training programmes which are fully accredited.
Should you wish to find out more about this fantastic role then please hit apply and send through you details or feel free to contact Class Education today.