The positions are working for a beautiful award winning nursery which has close ties with the local community and has an OUTSTANDING Ofsted report. They cater for children from the ages of 3 months to Preschool years and operate 51 weeks of year between the hours 7.00am to 7.00pm. The nursery itself has a modern but natural feel with an amazing outdoors area which offers natural resources for all. You will be working with an extremely supportive, social and fun team who all work together to provide the best care for the children at the nursery.
Excellent working conditions.
Employee of month rewards bonus.
Good salary package
29 days holiday
Very supportive management team.
We are currently looking for two enthusiastic, fun, professional and committed nursery nurses who have a good sense of humour. The role will involve working alongside an experienced team and will be responsible for producing a fun and educational environment, following the EYFS framework, maintaining health and safety, ensuring the well-being of the children at all times, building relationships with the families, ensuring a creative and engaging program is delivered to the children on a daily basis. Positions available across all age groups.
Experience & skills required:
- CACHE / NNEB/ NVQ level 3 or level 2 equivalent.
- Level 2 practitioners are welcome to apply but must have at least 1 years experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and Health & Safety legislation.
- Must hold a current DBS check.
- Previous nursery experience an advantage.
- Possess excellent communication skill both verbal and written.
- Self-organised and motivated.