Are you looking to kick start your career? Then a career as a supply teacher could be for you. If you have not secured that first job then as Newly Qualified Teacher then Class Education has amazing opportunities for you. We are currently looking for Newly Qualified Primary Teacher's to join the local supply pool to work across Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas on a day to day, short term and long term and permanent basis.
What a career as a supply Newly Qualified Primary Teacher can offer you
• Flexibility – on days you want to work, where you want to work
• Variety – experience different school settings, best practice ideas, groups of pupils
• Relocation – supply is a great way to try different schools in a new area before you settle into one.
• Development – gain experience of settings and practices different to those you are used to
• Earn as you learn
• Work/Life balance – once you've left school for the day that's it your time is yours, no piles of marking or planning to do
• Competitive rates of pay paid PAYE not via expensive umbrella companies
• Friendly Service
• Hassle Free Registration
• Excellent Referral scheme
To apply for this newly qualified primary teacher role please either email you’re CV or if you would like further details please do not hesitate to call us. We offer a very generous referral scheme, so if you know of anyone that maybe suitable for this role please do inform them about as it could be worth £150 to you.
All newly qualified primary teacher posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Class Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.