About Class Education
Class Education is a boutique Education Recruitment Specialist which focuses on placing teaching professionals within Schools, Preschool's and Nurseries on a day to day, contract and permanent basis.
The Class Education Team are recruiters with many years of practical education recruitment experience between us, in a range of different sectors with one goal in mind:
"Placing quality teachers into their ideal roles, to best nurture the next generation."
It is our aim to match the right teachers with the best school for them, making sure to take into account the; needs, philosophies, requirements and goals of our clients and candidates, to find a solution that is beneficial to both parties.
Due to rapid growth we are seeking a Junior Account Manager to join our fun and outgoing team.
Class Education is not like your typical agency, we work hard but we play harder, we like to reward results and can offer exceptional career progression.
About The Position
We are seeking a motivated and success hungry junior account manager who has a passion for the Education sector.
The role will include, account managing a current client base with the expectation of growing the business and bringing on new client relationships through warm sales.
- Sales to existing and new clients
- Candidate attraction
- CV review and screening of applicants
- Advertising vacancies on job boards and social media
- Candidate interviews
- Contract and salary negotiations
- Client face to face meetings
- All administration duties associated with your desk
Benefits of Working With Us:
- Excellent and achievable commission targets
- Professional Development
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Relaxed and supportive working environment
- Additional bonuses for reaching targets such as trips away, additional holidays and much more
- Rewarding career supporting education services and candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and phone manner
- Be a team player that is highly motivated and resilient
- Attention to detail
- Have a sense of humour
- A focus on quality and integrity in all that you do
- Previous Education/Recruitment experience highly regarded.
There is so much more to this role to discuss, so if you would like to find out more then please hit apply and send through a CV and Cover Letter and we will contact you.