Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) – Baldock, Hertfordshire – Full Time (term time only) -EYFS/KS1 – PE experience essential
Do you have a passion for PE?
Do you believe that you could deliver PE across a whole school?
If you’re already a HLTA or would like to join a school where you can train and develop then please apply today.
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
- Baldock, Hertfordshire
- Full time (term time only)
- January 2021 start (or sooner)
- Fixed Term 1 year contract
- Must have experience within Physical Education or Sport
- £70 - £110 per day PAYE
Class Education are seeking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) for a School in Baldock, Hertfordshire from January 2021 or sooner.
The role is to deliver PE across the whole school so the ideal candidate would already have a wealth of experience in delivering PE across EYFS and KS1.
The school can offer you
- Children who are thirsty to learn
- Christian values at the heart of the school and strong links with the church
- An attractive outdoor environment
- A detailed induction process for all new members of staff
- Commitment to work/life balance
- A well-planned curriculum
- A skilled team of teaching assistants to support children’s learning
- A head teacher who sees all members of the community as leaders and has a commitment to providing CPD for career progression
- A current sports premium strategy that is used as a model for other settings.
- Support and mentoring from an experienced PE specialist.
- Opportunities to work with external sports providers.
The role will be for 32.5 hours per week 8.30am - 3.30pm (Monday - Friday) with a half an hour unpaid lunch break and a half an hour MSA lunch duty. The position is a fixed term (until December 2021), term time only contract, when this will be reviewed.
If you would like to apply for this position or for more information, please contact Katherine at Class Education today.