Are you a passionate Higher Level Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant who is looking for a local position in Hertfordshire?
Are you available to start work full time from September 2019 ?
Class Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a warm and friendly Primary School in Stevenage to start in September 2019.
***Higher Level Teaching Assistant
*** Stevenage, Hertfordshire
The lovely 2 form entry multicultural and diverse school provides an excellent education to the children who attend whilst also offering a strong leadership team to support staff throughout the school. The children enjoy achieving success through support and high-quality teaching from a committed group of staff. They offer a broad, balanced curriculum where opportunities for pupils to take responsibility for their own learning are created. This is a fantastic place to work and to feel part of an excellent team that makes a real difference to the education of children.
- Level 2 or Level 3 Higher Level Teaching Assistant who has previous experience supporting students in one to one and group settings with an Elklan or Wellcomm qualifications or experience
- You must be passionate and hard working who has experience taking groups of students for intervention and boosters
- You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning
- You will be supporting students across KS1 and KS2, both within the classroom as a general TA and outside the classroom with student who require extra support and attention
Why work with Class Education
- Personal and Friendly service with a dedicated consultant who will work one to one with you
- Competitive pay rates paid PAYE not via costly umbrella schemes which means you earn more!
- Hassel free registration procedure
- Email confirmation with all booking information
- Easy electronic Time Sheets that we look after for you
How to apply
If you would like more information on this position, then please contact Class Education now for a confidential conversation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract