Head of Health and Social Care, Stevenage, 1-year fixed contract, MPS/UPS + TLR, September 2019
A warm and friendly Hertfordshire secondary school is looking for an enthusiastic and well qualified Head of Health & Social Care to join its’ highly effective and resourced Health & Social Care department. This is an exciting opportunity to work at this successful school with a supportive and friendly working environment, high levels of achievement and a chance to work with its fantastic students. This is an amazing opportunity not be missed.
- Head of Health & Social Care
- September 2019 start date
- Full Time
- 1 Year fixed term contract
- MPS/UPS + TLR
The Role -
- To deliver consistently excellent sequences of lessons to pupils to enable them to develop a deep understanding of the subject.
- To support the development of a knowledge-led disciplinary curriculum.
- To take responsibility for proactive personal professional development to build own capabilities continuously.
- To constantly reflect on your practice and commit to the multiple layers of training and development available.
- To make a valued contribution to the school’s pastoral and enrichment programmes; including trips and school visits.
- To epitomise the vision and values of the school and at all times adhere to the staff code of expectations.
- Professional leadership of team of teachers in the delivery of the full range of teaching from key stage 3 to key stage 5
How to apply -
If you would like more information on this position and for the full job description, then please contact Katherine at Class Education now.
Why work for Class Education -
- Personal and Friendly service with a dedicated consultant who will work one to one with you
- Competitive pay rates paid PAYE not via costly umbrella schemes which means you earn more!
- Hassel free registration procedure
- Email confirmation with all booking information
- Easy electronic Time Sheets that we look after for you