Head of Art – Stevenage – Permanent or 1-year Fixed Contract – Full time – September 2019 start – MPS/UPS – Small but well-established team
Are you a Head of Department looking for a new challenge?
Or maybe you’re looking for the next step in your career and would like the challenge of Head of Art?
- Head of Art
- Full time position
- September 2019 start
- Permanent or minimum 1year fixed contract
- Stevenage, Herts
- Located near the Mainline railway station with direct links into London, Cambridge & Peterborough
- Small but wellestablished team
- Must have excellent academic qualifications and subject knowledge.
The Role -
This well-regarded secondary school In Stevenage are looking for a Head of Art from September 2019 either on a permanent contract or a minimum 1yr fixed contract. Ideally the school are looking for a candidate who is an experienced head of department and so must have excellent academic qualifications and subject knowledge however they will look at applications from candidates who are ready to take the next step in their career development.
You will need to be an enthusiastic, committed and successful Teacher who has a passion for the subject and is keen to contribute to the faculty. The successful candidate must be committed to providing high quality teaching and learning for all students and must be willing to reflect of their practice to ensure they are always striving to be the best teacher they can be.
How to apply -
If you would like more information on this position, then please contact Class Education now for a confidential conversation
Why work for Class Education –
- Personal and Friendly service with a dedicated consultant who will work one to one with you
- Competitive pay rates paid PAYE not via costly umbrella schemes which means you earn more!
- Hassel free registration procedure
- Email confirmation with all booking information
- Easy electronic Time Sheets that we look after for you