Class Education is currently working with a Hertfordshire based Independent School. We are actively looking to help them recruit a high-quality EYFS Teaching Assistant with enthusiasm and the ability to engage and nature their warm and friendly children. This presents an excellent opportunity to work within a fantastic and high achieving school.
• Amazing Independent School
• Full Time, Temporary – Immediate Start
• Summer Term
• NVQ Level 3 in early years preferred but relevant experience is acceptable
• Within EYFS setting
• Attractive rates available subject to Experience & References
• £70 - £90
• Start date is fast approaching so please call or email today
They are looking for a Teaching Assistant with a passion to inspire and teach the next generation and that have a flexible, hard-working and positive attitude.
As a Teaching Assistant Class Education can offer you the following:
• Personal and Friendly Service
• Competitive rates and paid PAYE not via costly umbrella schemes which means you earn more.
• Hassle Free Registration procedure
• Email Confirmation of Bookings with relevant information
• Daily and Long-Term Positions
• Easy electronic Time Sheets (We look after this for you)
• Excellent Referral Scheme
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions, or if you would like to register. We offer a very generous referral scheme worth £150, so if you know any EYFS Teaching Assistants that might be interested then please call us for further information on this.