Are you passionate about supporting pupils in a classroom or on a 1:1 basis, especially if they require extra assistance with behaviour and learning?
Class Education are looking for an experienced, committed Primary and Secondary SEN/EBD Teaching Assistants who have experience with children with learning and behavioural difficulties and who can contribute effectively within the class team, as well as being confident to work independently. Using initiative, being flexible and having a calm approach to managing behaviour are extremely important when working with a child with special educational needs on a 1:1 basis.
Teaching Assistants are required for full-time and on a supply basis.
Why work with Class Education
- Personal and Friendly service with a dedicated consultant who will work one to one with you.
- Competitive pay rates paid PAYE not via costly umbrella schemes which means you earn more!
- Hassel free registration procedure
- Email confirmation with all booking information
- Easy electronic Time Sheets that we look after for you.
If you would like more information on any positions, then please contact Class Education anytime. 01462 659913. firstname.lastname@example.org.