We are currently seeking an outstanding Deputy Nursery Manager for a fantastic Preschool located in Bedfordshire which operates term time only.
About the Nursery:
- The nursery has been in operation for 35 and maintains high standards of early years education.
- They are a charitable not for profit organisation.
- The nursery caters for children 2 years upwards.
- OFSTED rated GOOD.
- Their mission is to be a Preschool that nurtures amazing young minds through affordable and flexible early years education.
Deputy Nursery Manager Role Information:
- To deputise for the Nursery Manager in their absence on a rota basis.
- To work as an active pre-school practitioner and key person within a team undertaking responsibilities as detailed.
- To provide high quality child care by promoting the safeguarding and welfare of all of the children in the setting.
Deputy Nursery Manager Benefits:
- Hourly rate £9 to £11ph
- Offering discounts at 200 retailers
- Free childcare.
- Professional development will be provided and management development training programmes which are fully accredited.
Should you wish to find out more about this fantastic role then please hit apply and send through you details or feel free to contact Class Education today.