Class Education are looking for Learning Support Assistants to join a friendly SEND team in an ambitious and inspiring North Hertfordshire Primary School. The key aim of this growing school is to support children attending the who have a visual impairment. KS1 and Early Years support is required along with a flexibility to work with other children in a classroom setting, along with assisting the pupils to navigate around the school. Giving each child full access to the curriculum with help and support from the teacher is a priority.
Why work for Class Education
- Personal and Friendly service with a dedicated consultant who will work one to one with you
- Competitive pay rates paid PAYE not via costly umbrella schemes which means you earn more!
- Hassel free registration procedure
- Email confirmation with all booking information
- Easy electronic Time Sheets that we look after for you
- £150 referral scheme.
For more information on the above position or any other assistance please contact us. Class Education also offer a very generous 'Referral Scheme' worth £150 to you when you introduce Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Nursery Practitioners or Cover Supervisors to us. For more details on our referral scheme and any additional help please call 01462 659913 for a friendly service or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.