Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant who is looking for a full time role working 1:1?
Would you like to work in an outstanding independent school in Letchworth?
- 1:1 Learning Support Assistant
- Full time position (term time only)
- ASAP start
- Letchworth, Hertfordshire
- Independent School
- £70 - £100 per day
Class Education are working exclusively with a outstanding independent school in Letchworth who are looking to appoint, as soon as possible, a nurturing, caring Learning Support Assistant who has high expectations of the children in their care.
To be successful you must have had experience of working with a child with additional needs or have a keen interest to do so. You will be working full time 8.30 - 15.30 (term time only) with a child in Year 2 supporting them with their social and emotional needs.
You will be fully supported by the class teacher and the schools SENCO. Training will also be provided if needed.
Why work for Class Education:
- Personal and Friendly service with a dedicated consultant who will work one to one with you
- Competitive pay rates paid PAYE not via costly umbrella schemes which means you earn more!
- Easy registration procedure
- Email confirmation with all booking information
- No Time Sheets! We look after it all for you
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position you can apply by contacting Katherine at Class Education for an informal conversation.