Class Education are looking for an experienced, committed SEN Teaching Assistant who has experience with children with learning difficulties and who can contribute effectively to the progress of a Key Stage 2 pupil with Autism. Using initiative, being flexible and having a calm approach to managing behaviour are extremely important when working with a child with special educational needs on a 1:1 basis.
This warm, friendly North Hertfordshire Church of England primary school is based in a lovely village which prides itself on having a great community spirit. The school is small enough for each child to be known well by everyone, yet large enough to provide a wide range of educational experiences.
This wonderful opportunity is to work mornings only from April through to July.
- Very rewarding opportunity
- Mornings only 09:00 - 12:00
- Working with a KS2 pupil on a 1:1 basis
Why work with Class Education
- Personal and Friendly service with a dedicated consultant who will work one to one with you
- Competitive pay rates paid PAYE not via costly umbrella schemes which means you earn more!
- Hassel free registration procedure
- Email confirmation with all booking information
- Easy electronic Time Sheets that we look after for you
For more information on the above position please contact us. Class Education also offer a very generous 'Referral Scheme' worth £150 to you when you introduce Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Nursery Practitioners or Cover Supervisors to us. For more details on our referral scheme and any additional help please call 01462 659913 for a friendly service or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.